For those who’re an Android person, you may be no stranger to the Google Play Retailer’s choice of apps, video games, books and flicks, however have you ever heard of Google Play Factors? It is a free-to-join rewards program that, and program members can earn factors for cash spent within the Google Play Retailer. Members can then use your accrued factors to get low cost coupons, in-app gadgets or Google Play credit score.
If you wish to get extra concerned with video games, apps and content material within the Google Play Retailer, Play Factors is a simple, risk-free solution to get began, get monetary savings and get rewarded for purchases.
Here is what it’s essential find out about Google Play Factors.
How do Google Play Factors work?
Google Play Factors are divided into 4 tiers – bronze, silver, gold and platinum. When you attain a brand new tier, you may be locked into it for a full yr. Google says if you reach the Gold level, for instance, between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2022, you may keep at that degree till Dec. 31, 2023, even for those who do not earn any extra factors.
Here is the way it breaks down:
- 0 to 149 factors required
- Earn one level for each $1 spent within the Google Play Retailer
- As much as 4x factors on in-game purchases, or 2x factors once you hire a film or purchase a ebook in Google Play throughout month-to-month occasions
- 150 to 599 factors required
- Earn 1.1 factors for each $1 spent within the Google Play Retailer
- As much as 4x factors on in-game purchases, 3x factors once you hire a film or purchase a ebook in Google Play throughout month-to-month occasions. It’s also possible to declare separate weekly Silver prizes.
- 600 to 2,999 factors required.
- Earn 1.2 factors for each $1 spent within the Google Play Retailer.
- As much as 4x factors on in-game purchases, 4x factors once you hire a film or purchase a ebook in Google Play throughout month-to-month occasions. It’s also possible to declare separate weekly Gold prizes.
- 3,000 or extra factors required.
- Earn 1.4 factors for each $1 spent within the Google Play Retailer.
- As much as 4x factors on in-game purchases, 5x factors once you hire a film or purchase a ebook in Google Play throughout month-to-month occasions. It’s also possible to declare separate weekly Platinum prizes, and get entry to premium buyer help.
How do I join Google Play Factors?
First you may want to join this system. You are able to do so with an Android gadget or on a pc.
Google Play Factors cell enroll:
1. Faucet the Google Play app.
2. Faucet your profile icon within the top-right nook.
3. Choose Play Factors.
4. Select Be a part of for Free.
Google Play Factors pc signup:
1. Search and open the Google Play Retailer in a browser.
2. Click on Play Factors within the left menu.
3. Click on Be a part of for Free.
After you comply with the instructions for both gadget, you may want so as to add a fee technique for those who do not have already got one arrange.
How do I earn Play Points?
It’s pretty easy to earn Play Points: You can earn Play Points from buying apps or games, as well as in-app purchases. You can also earn them by buying books, movies, TV shows (or individual episodes) in the Google Play or Google Play Movies app. Purchasing games on Stadia’s Android app or subscribing to Google One from Android can also earn you points.
Whenever you check out in the Play Store – if you’re signed up – you should see how many Play Points you earned with that purchase.
From your main Play Points page, you can tap the Settings dots in the top right corner and tap Point History to see which apps have earned you points, or where you’ve spent points.
How do I use Google Play Points?
In the Play Points section of the Store, you should be able to see how many Points you’ve accrued near the top of the screen, as well as what tier you’re currently in. Tap the Play Points section to explore more ways to earn and use points, as well as perks to take advantage of.
Under the Earn menu, you’ll see a list of games and apps that you can apply your Points towards for in-app purchases, as well as more general opportunities to earn more points (make two purchases of $9 or more and you’ll earn 300 points, for example).
Tap Use and you’ll see different games and apps offering special in-game rewards or credit in exchange for Play Points. You can also choose a more general Google Play credit of $1, $2, $5 or $10. A $1 Google Play credit costs 100 Play Points, for example, and the points will be deducted from your balance. The upside is that purchases in the Google Play Store will help you replenish your balance.
If you choose a credit, for example, you can apply it to the next app, game, book, movie or TV show you want to purchase. The credit expires after one year. There are also options to donate to nonprofits like the Center for Disaster Philanthropy and Child’s Play.
Lastly, you can claim weekly prizes under the Perks tab. If a prize is available, you can tap to claim it, see what the prize expires, as well as when you can expect the next prize to be available. For example, when I opened my weekly prize, it included six Play Points.
Do Play Points expire?
Your accumulated and unused Play Points expire 12 months after the date of your latest points activity, according to Google Play Points terms of service document. Points also expire if you unenroll from the program or you lose your membership.
For more information, check outand .