The Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee (EFCC) launched an inventory of landed properties seized from an unnamed prime army officer.
The checklist is contained in a press statement launched by the ant-graft company on Tuesday, February 15. It accommodates 24 landed belongings valued at N10.9 billion.
In line with the assertion sighted by Legit.ng on the EFCC’s Fb web page, Justice N.E. Maha of the Federal Excessive Courtroom on Monday February 14, ordered the ultimate forfeiture of 24 properties held by fronts and proxies to a prime army officer to the federal authorities.
Legit.ng gathers that the court docket issued the order following a forfeiture software filed by the EFCC. The company had in Might 2020 secured the forfeiture of the properties on interim foundation.
The court docket had ordered the publication of notices in nationwide newspapers, inviting individuals with curiosity within the properties to point out trigger why they shouldn’t be lastly forfeited to the Federal Authorities of Nigeria.
Nevertheless, with no such curiosity proven by any entity, Justice Maha on Monday, February 14, ordered the ultimate forfeiture of the properties to the federal authorities.
The 24 properties scattered throughout Kano, Kaduna, Borno and Cross River States, comprise land, purchasing complicated, fuel station and gas stations cumulatively valued at N10, 935 at N10, 935,000,000.00. (Ten Billion, 9 Hundred and Thirty-5 Million Naira)
The properties are:
1. A 16 Pump filling Station situated at Rijiyar Lemo, Kano.
2. A Filling Station with 41 pumps situated reverse Federal Secretariat, Kano.
3. A Filling Station with 39 pumps situated alongside BUK Highway, Kano.
4. A Filling Station with 31 pumps situated alongside Zaria Bypass, Kano.
5. A Filling Station with 31 pumps situated alongside Maiduguri Bypass, Kano.
6. A Filling Station with 29 pumps situated alongside Maiduguri Bypass, Kano.
After producing 800/800 in SAT maths, Erudite School launches certification course for school leavers
7. A Filling Station with 23 pumps situated alongside Naibawa , Kano.
8. A Filling Station with 39 pumps situated alongside Bachirawa, Kano.
9. A Filling Station with 51 pumps and a one-storey constructing with 35 outlets hooked up to the Filling Station situated alongside Shiek Ja’afar Highway Dorayi, Kano.
10. An LPG plant with 30 outlets hooked up to it situated alongside Zaria Highway, Kano.
11. Marhaba Occasion Centre, Guda Abdullahi Highway, Farm Centre, Kano.
12. A 3 storey constructing (Plaza) With 28 outlets situated on Hadeja Highway, subsequent to Sheshe Grocery store , Kano.
13. A 3-storey constructing (Plaza) with 126 outlets situated on Audu Bako Means, Reverse Nation Plaza, Kano.
14. Basic Block Trade at Maiduguri Highway, Kano.
15. Atlasfield Company Headquarters, No. L6 Ahmadu Bello Means, Kaduna.
16. Undeveloped plot situated at Sharada, Adjoining A.A. Rano Filling Station, Kano.
17. Undeveloped plot situated at Yan Rake, Adjoining Dala Orthopedic Hospital, Kano.
18. Undeveloped plot situated alongside Kano-Gwarzo Highway, Adjoining Kedco Regional Workplace, Kano North/Reverse Silver Spoon Restaurant, Kano.
19. Undeveloped plot situated alongside Kano-Gwarzo Highway, reverse Markaz Mosque, Kano.
20. Undeveloped plot situated on Sani Marshal Highway, Reverse Nissan Car, Kano.
21. 11.7 hectares situated Adjoining TINAPA Resort, Adiabo, Calabar. 22. Truck Meeting Plant, Easter Bypass, Kano.
23. Occasion Middle situated in Calabar, Cross River State.
24. Aflac Plastics Restricted situated behind Nationwide Eye Middle, Kaduna.
Idris Ahmad mentioned on Fb:
“This can be a nice achievement. Most of these concerned in these are/had been officers in Accounts/Budgets and/or on ongoing counterinsurgency operations or Taskforce operations in addition to these in Army Pension Board (MPB).
“We will proceed to reveal as a lot of them as humanly doable to have the ability to recuperate all the things that belongs to NIGERIA.”
Idris Usman mentioned:
“Kudos to the EFCC. Nevertheless, the precise resolution ought to be taken soonest to make sure the properties will not be left to deteriorate.”
Musa Alhassan Tsafe Kizara mentioned:
“That is critical Hope he’ll honourably reply and clarify to EFCC the place he obtained such an enormous amount of cash.”
Ahmad Mudi Guda mentioned:
“That is extraordinarily commendable work by each the EFCC and the COURT. Might the properties be utilized accordingly for the very best curiosity of the Nation. Might the Almighty Allah! Strengthens and guides them to uncover an increasing number of.”
EFCC detains Nigerian airline boss over alleged diversion of Hajj funds
In the meantime, the EFCC on Monday, January 31, detained Muneer Bankole, the chief government officer of an airline.
Bankole is being held on the headquarters of the EFCC in Abuja for allegedly diverting hajj funds.
Wilson Uwujaren, EFCC spokesman confirmed the arrest of the airline boss however remained silent on if he spent the evening on the fee.